Call 855-269-1288 For a Free Quote to Europe or Australia
Ship any Vehicle from the U.S.A to Any Country in Europe or Australia…
Car shipping to international destinations can be extremely difficult. This is why you need a reliable auto transport company that is experienced with international car shipping to assist you with moving your vehicle. All Day Auto Transport is here for you when you need your car shipped overseas. Our car transport company will arrange for the carrier to pick up your car and transfer it to one of our designated cargo ships and send it to the port closest to your destination. We also will provide you with the most competitive rates possible in the country because of the amount of business we give the various ports each year. The ports work hand-in-hand with us to ensure that every client’s overseas transport goes well.
All Day Auto Transport always maintains a high level of quality service when dealing with our international car shipping customers. International car shipping is much more complex because it involves custom agents who need to inspect your car. These agents work directly with us and only deal with auto transport services. Because of the difficulties that can arise with Customs, we ask that you do not leave anything in or attached to your car or the shipping ports will not accept your vehicle.Whether your shipping your car to Germany, France or even Sydney Australia we can take your car nearly anywhere in the world
IMPORTANT: Under NO circumstances shall firearms, contraband or other illegal substances be shipped inside of your vehicle. All Day Auto Transport has absolutely no tolerance for those who do need heed this policy.
CAR SHIPPING TO EUROPE AND AUSTRALIA
When shipping your vehicle to Europe or Australia, kindly remember the following tips. Knowing and following these guidelines will help your move to go smoothly and hassle-free:
- Only things that are bolted down or come with the car (i.e. spare tire, jack, etc.) are allowed to remain in the car. No personal items are allowed. If you are unsure, contact us at All Day Auto Transport for more information.
- When you deliver your vehicle to the port, make sure that it has less than 1/4 of a tank of gas. This is to ensure a safe auto transport. Also, make sure that the vehicle has antifreeze in it, because it can get mighty cold on the open sea.
- Ensure you have all the information about where your vehicle is going and where it’s coming from. This means name, address, and contact information of who is picking up the car as well as who is dropping it off at the port. Also, make sure that we the auto transport company has a port, and find out its hours of operation. Leave a set of keys for any compartment that requires a key. The Department of Agriculture can and will check your vehicle, so don’t make it any harder on them.
- We Ship to all countries in Europe including Belgium,Denmark,Germany,Poland,Sweden,France and the Netherlands, Spain,Italy,United Kingdom and Switzerland
- The cities that we serve in Australia are Adelaide,Brisbane,Melbourne, Fremantle.
- Call for an exact rate , We cover shipping from any state in the U.S.A directly to all the major ports in Europe and Australia.