Frequently Asked Questions
Get your rate to ship your car now
- How long does it take to ship my car across country? Transit time from cross country is usually 5 to 8 days. Keep in mind the drivers are picking up and delivering 9 vehicles at a time and can only travel 300 to 500 miles per day based on Department of transportation guidelines
- Is the vehicle insured while on the carrier during transit? Yes, every carrier we use holds a minimum of $500,000 in cargo insurance. Make sure to notate any damage on the Bill of Lading on delivery, insurance companies will not cover any damage that is not noted.
- How can I get an exact quote to ship my car ? Fill out our car shipping calculator form to the left to get an exact rate to transport your car to any state or Call us at 855-269-1288 , agents are standing by 24-7.
- How do I pay for the transport? A portion is paid Via credit card or debit card to reserve your spot on the carrier, the remaining balance is paid COD to the carrier on delivery , cash , cashiers check or money order.
- Can I put any luggage or belongings in my car during transport ? You are allowed to put under 100 LBS of belongings in the trunk of the vehicle during transport .
- What is an open auto transport? This is the most common shipping method. Both the tops and sides of the trailers are open and can vary in size from a 1-car flat-hauler to an 11-car dual-level hauler. Trailers that haul between 8-10 cars are the most common and each have their own advantages.
- What is an enclosed auto transport? These enclosed trailers have side walls and roofs. They also have climate control inside so your vehicle is not subject to heat or cold. Enclosed carriers are typically used for high-end or showcase vehicles, which may include: classics, hot rods, upper-end, or have high-dollar paint jobs. However, please note that anyone can elect to ship enclosed as this method is not restricted to these factors alone. See enclosed car shipping
- How long has All Day Auto Transport been in business? Our company started in 2009, See About Us to read how we started.
- Do the carriers pick up cars on weekends? Yes, Our carriers pick up vehicles 7 days a week.
- If my car is not running can the driver still pick it up? Yes , just let your coordinator know while setting up the order that the vehicle is not running and we will have a carrier that can winch the vehicle on the hauler.